On 1st September 2012, new regulations came into force regarding school information on school websites. These are amendments to the School Information (England) Regulations 2008 and apply to maintained schools only. This legislation has been updated in September 2016.
For the full policy details we recommend you visit:
The information that schools must supply on their website is listed below. In order to ensure that Brompton Community Primary School complies with these regulations, each aspect has been hyperlinked to the appropriate area of the website.
- Contact details
- Admission arrangements or where they may be found (community and voluntary controlled schools only) and Appeals Timetable
- Link to Ofsted Report
- Exam and Assessment Results – Most recent Key Stage 2 results
- 16-19 results (not applicable – secondary schools only)
- Link to school performance tables on the DfE website.
- School curriculum information for each year group by subject, including phonics/reading schemes and key stage 4 courses/qualifications as appropriate
- Behaviour Policy
- School Complaints Procedure
- Pupil Premium allocation, use and impact on attainment.
- Year 7 Literacy and Numeracy catch up premium information (not applicable)
- PE and Sport Premium for Primary Schools
- SEND Policy and Information
- Governors’ Information and Duties
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- School’s Values and Ethos
- Requests for Paper Copies
- Financial Information